At Olympic Case Company, our custom case and bag solutions for emerging technologies in the telecom and IT markets is unsurpassed. All Olympic custom cases are engineered and manufactured to your specifications for the proper protection, organization, and storage of your sensitive equipment.
Whether you need ATA, Molded or Fabric solutions, we are here to provide the utmost in Quality, Performance and Service for your custom case needs.
Olympic Case Company is a proud supplier to major Telecom and IT providers throughout the United States. From Cisco to AT&T, Lucent and Verizon, Olympic Case Company designs many custom case solutions for:
- Training Racks
- Installation Racks
- HD Tool Kits
- Server racks
- Network racks
- 19” and 23” Rack Configurations
- Satellite Dish Cases
Terminator cabinets offer the flexibility of bare and/or packaged circuit card storage. Spares fit into an easily adjustable STORE that can be adjusted to accommodate different sized spares without any disassembly of the cabinet.
Consult with our team to develop your quality solution. We are ready to assist you.
Terminators come in three different models:
- Terminator I 42 x 38 x 20
- Terminator II 78 x 38 x 21
- Terminator III 87 x 73 x 22
Pelican Cases and Zero Cases for the Computer, Telecom and IT Industries
Lightweight, durable and waterproof Pelican Protector Cases are easily customized to house most tools, panels and boards.
- Customized plastic cases for electronics and tools
- Cases for training equipment
- Laptop bags and cases
Zero Case Details
Circuit Card Cases with ESD Protection
Olympic Case Company’s unique crash-kit cases protect electronic cards from up to 25,000 volts of ESD in transit or in storage. Cushioned inner lining and protective outer hardware allows the safe transport of cards to remote locations. Pre-designed custom cases already exist for most card manufacturers. Features include:
- 25,000 volts of static-shielding protection.
- A unique 3 way grounding system that protects expensive circuit card spares.
- Rugged physical protection: drops up to 24”!
- Cost savings – save one card from ESD or physical damage and your case easily pays for itself, many times over!
- Reduce physical spare inventory of cards!
- Precision machined to exacting specifications.